There are now 11,000 coworking spaces around the world like ours where you can share a working environment with others. Here is a video that helps explains coworking. Explore our membership options using the links below and make our space your space by joining. Membership is month to month, and includes access to both our Manhattan and Wamego spaces.
Monthly Membership options:
Basic Membership details:
- Access to both Wamego and MHK spaces
- Shared space with tables and chairs
- Use of meeting rooms & large TV's
- High Speed WiFi & color printer/copier/scanner
- Personal key & Locker with mail slot
- Bottomless Coffee & use of Kitchen
- Use our business addresses
- Business listing on www.ironcladcoworking.com
- Name and business on storefront TV "billboards"
- Reserve meeting rooms on our online calendar:
- Wamego Lincoln Avenue Meeting Room: $25/hour
- Wamego Flint Hills Boardroom: $30/hour
- Wamego Main Area with large TV: $40/hour.
- MHK Mezzanine with TV: $25/hour
- MHK Main Area with large TV: $40/hour.
- MHK Back Area: $25/hour
Level Up Membership details:
- Everything in the Basic Membership
- Access 24/7
- Level Up meeting room pricing:
- Wamego Lincoln Avenue Meeting Room: $12.50/hour
- Wamego Flint Hills Boardroom: $15/hour
- Wamego Main Area with large TV: $30/hour.
- MHK Mezzanine with TV: $12.50/hour
- MHK Main Area with large TV: $30/hour.
- MHK Back Area: $12.50/hour
Members login here to review your plan, edit your profile, and reserve meeting rooms.
Jol Klein, Michael Petermann, Brad Ficke, Cross Point Community Church
Jason Heath, Westar Energy
Cara Miller, Ziv
Sarah Eckstein, doTERRA Essential Oils
Marcie Robertson, Stargazer Graphics
Bryan Newell, Riley Construction Company, Inc.
Phil Brown, Liberty University Online
Laura Pennell, Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Christian Dodge, Electrical Concepts, Inc.
Beth Day, Shannon Fritz, Smoke Signal / Wamego Times
Melissa Tyson, The Daily Union
Ruth Miller, Portia Club
Gail Hermesch, Strategic Impact
Lori Cansler, Council Grove Marina
Jennifer Bailey, Memories by Jen Bailey Photography
Stephanie A. Manes, Grassland Conservation Services, LLC
Matt Moody, Bellwethr Data Analytics
Kim Shaw, Shaw Studios
Lori Herman, Wakaya Perfection
Stephanie Wick, Andrews & Associates Counseling
Tristan Curtis, TC Tech Support & Solutions, LLC
Angel Hecht, Heartland International Ministries
Have your Event at Iron Clad
Book your wedding, celebration, offsite meeting, graduation party, conference, Christmas party, or any other get together! Members get reduced rates so you may want to consider becoming a member to make the best use of the space. Many of our events are open to the public and those can be found on our Facebook Pages: Iron Clad Wamego & Iron Clad MHK.
Wamego Main Area with Large TV is located in our open coworking area and seats up to 30 for semi private events and is $50 per hour. For a larger, private event the rate is $100 per hour Monday thru Friday Afternoon, $150 per hour Friday Evening & Saturday, & $125 per hour on Sunday and can seat up to 175.
Wamego Flint Hills Boardroom seats up to 20 and is $50 per hour.
Wamego Lincoln Avenue Meeting Room seats up to 12 and is $35 per hour
MHK Main Area with Large TV located in our open coworking area is semi private and seats up to 30 and is $50 per hour.
MHK Mezzanine with TV display seats 8 and is located above our open coworking area is semi private and is $35 per hour.
MHK Back Area seats up to 20 and is $35 per hour. It has great sun and is the most private area in our MHK space. It can be custom organized for your special event.
Call 785-458-9403 and reserve your date today!
About Iron Clad
In 2015, Darin and Heather Miller purchased the old Duckwalls store at 427 Lincoln Ave, Wamego and turned it into a coworking space. The building was built in 1884 so imagine if the walls could talk!
In 2017, the Miller's took possession of the West side of the Higginbotham Building at 407 Poyntz Ave in downtown Manhattan and opened the second Iron Clad space.
The Iron Clad coworking spaces are strategically positioned within the growing Flint Hills Economic Region along the Highway 24 & I-70 corridor which includes Wamego, Manhattan, Ft Riley, and Junction City. The area is also known as the Manhattan Metropolitan Area which is the 4th largest metro area in Kansas.