Walk in the door and you'll notice a mindset change. There are people working on their startup or home based business instead of working from their home office. Some are there just for a temporary office with a day pass or as a virtual office if they need a physical address. Entrepreneurs, creatives, developers, architects, attorneys, K-State Graduates. If you are mobile we have a place for you. Non members can also use the meeting rooms for an offsite meeting for a strategy refresh or conference. Our coworking spaces are located in the downtown business districts of both Wamego and Manhattan just a walk away from coffee and lunch.
At Iron Clad, you first register for a free community membership which allows you to list your business for others to see and be involved in some community activities. You can then upgrade for $70 per month for nights and weekends access, $95 for weekday access, and $145 per month for anytime access. We also have a day pass so you can join below and start today!
Reasons to upgrade beyond the free community membership:
- We keep snacks and coffee around. Sometimes that's all you really need.
- Meet with your clients at our premium locations.
- Reduced rates for meeting room reservations.
- Your name goes on our website for increase visibility.
- The best deal is unlimited hugs and high fives!
- Drag and drop your things in a locker with mail slot.
- Visit other Proximity Network Coworking spaces 3 times a month for free if you have a $99 or up membership.
- One membership gets you access to both Wamego and Manhattan locations.
- Get seen on our 24/7 storefront TV billboards or better yet add on store front window signage for an extra few dollars per month.
- Our spaces have plenty of natural light.
- Strategize with our whiteboards in a meeting room with a large display.
- Get up to speed with Gigabit internet download and upload!
- Save the day with our color printer.